Wednesday, March 08, 2006

"Quickies"

When Homo Habilis evolved to Homo Erectus, and our quadrupedal ancestors decided to stand on two feet, they did one of the best things our species has ever done for itself. We could walk faster, we looked way cooler, and we forced ourselves to develop in the sense of our anatomy. One of the most prevalent anatomical changes was for females. Their pelvis narrowed. How cool is that?
Think about it. Imagine a girl of our day and age still in the anatomical phase of Homo Habilis...walking around on all four appendages, her hips wider than anything else...What a thought. I think I prefer girls as they are today...on two feet looking straight and slender, with nice curvy hips.
Had we never evolved, girls wouldn't be wearing the nice low-cut jeans that they sport today...now THAT, my friends, would be a tragedy.

This post is, first and foremost, meant to be humourous and I hope you take it in such a sense. I was listening to Mr. Maroney talk about how humans evolved in that sense, and the effects of us becoming bipedal creatures...and I thought to myself "Thank God, if there is such a being, that we did...I like girls' hips how they are." =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D

(C) 2006 Sean Slater (Thanks Maroney!) All Rights Reserved, All Wrongs Justified

1 Comments:

At 6:34 p.m., Blogger SEASE said...

I prefer Spazz. =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home