Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A Challenge.

I have a Dare for anyone who enjoys ingesting, inhaling, injecting, and any other means of putting foreign chemicals in your body.
Yes, for all you people who like to smoke, drink, or do drugs of any sort. I know that some of you do...I have friends and acquaintances who will freely tell you that they do.

Getting back to the point. I dare you to do some research on the substance that you enjoy using. Go ahead, go on Google and look up "Cannabis" or "Effects Of Alcohol On The Brain". I dare you. If you have the courage and carefree attitude to do dope, there shouldn't be anything keeping you from knowing what the stuff is.
I'm serious. Get yourself into a serious mindset and truly look up the effects of these substances. I'm sure you've all heard it before, but maybe if you actually paid attention, you'd think twice.
Look it up, take it seriously, think about it. And after you've done this, you still want to go ahead and spark up a doobie, get smashed at the next party, or light up a smoke after work...So be it. I can't stop you, and I know you won't listen to me when I tell you. But if you took it into your own hands and actually cared and got curious about what you're doing to yourself...you might do a double-take.
I post this because I care about you guys...Don't do it for me. Do it for you.

I DARE YOU.

(C) 2006 Sean Slater (Thanks Maroney!) All Rights Reserved, All Wrongs Justified

3 Comments:

At 6:33 p.m., Blogger SEASE said...

Yes...and it wasn't aimed at you. It was aimed at Chris E (for his occaisional Cigarette), Frank (for his alcohol), Amanda (For her Cigs, Alcohol, Pot), Heather (For her occaisional alcohol), for Shep (For his Cigs, Alcohol, Pot, etc.)

 
At 9:34 p.m., Blogger cotb said...

straight-edge=good.

 
At 11:13 a.m., Blogger SEASE said...

I'm not "Straight-Edge" per se. I just decided when I was younger that I never wanted to get out of control like a lot of people I know do. I have better things to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home