Thursday, October 19, 2006

Yesterday...

All my troubles seemed so far away...Hah. I wish.

Funny how it all works. You see guys walking around wearing shirts that read "Get Rich Or Die Tryin'!"...Yet I almost guarantee you that 95% of them would beg for their life if you held a knife to their throats. Why should I be anything but pleased? Sit down. It's not as if I plan to try it. No need to get worked up! Put the phone down...911 would not be pleased to hear that you're calling to report a blog rant that was misconceived as a threat, okay?

Then we have the majority of people who simply ignore it because they are afraid. They don't like to face the facts, so they don't think about it. So when something happens to a person they know...especially a loved one, they're absolutely stricken with grief. It consumes them, and for a while they grieve. With the passing of time, of course, things get better and life goes on.

On the flip side of that, there are those who view it as peaceful. They don't dwell on it, but when it eventually becomes their reality...it's not a struggle. They appreciate it for what it is, and therefore have no problems.

Still others of us are all to familiar with it. We barely let it affect us, and have problems reconciling that. People expect us to be overwhelmed with grief or overly emotional...yet we do the opposite. We push through, fighting our consciences the whole way. Bland faces and blank expressions is the closest we get to showing things of such matters. Often plagued by nightmares and haunting visions, we don't always get much sleep. No, we're not going gothic, so you religious assholes can shut your traps. What? Emo?! Don't make me laugh...I wear black because it appeals to me. Not because it matches my tight-knit purple and black striped sweater.

So what if my girlfriend wears dark makeup sometimes and wears sunglasses in school? What does her being Wiccan have to do with it? You're saying that she's heartless and crazy? Well...she might be crazy, but those sunglasses are to keep her from getting headaches from your god damned fluorescent lights...not because she has freaky contacts or something. (Even if she'd look hott with red eyes...)

Okay, so we all handle it differently. Don't like it? I see. Well I'm sorry to hear that. We're not all perfectly innocent, sheltered and protected little angels, so we're allowed to vary our ideals. That's my opinion and it's very, very true.

What do you mean you think I'm conceited? Oh? I guess I'm the asshole here. Last time I checked, it was a free country...so unless Canada has recently released some unknown Patriot Act, you can suck it up.

Which kind are you? Which kind should you be? NO! I AM NOT CORRUPTING THE YOUTH!! Arrrrrgggggghhhhhh...Go away!







That's right...RUN!




Thank you.

(C) 2006. SEASE Productions. All Rights Reserved, All Wrongs Justified.

7 Comments:

At 10:42 p.m., Blogger blondie said...

i liked that post alot...im pretty sure you no where i fall in your catigories...and if i ever see you wearing a black and purple tight knit seweater things wont end well so please dont ever ever ever wear one not even as a joke thats just creepy and dont be giving chris any ideas either

 
At 6:04 p.m., Blogger SEASE said...

I don't make promises I can't keep...XP

 
At 10:05 p.m., Blogger blondie said...

oooo:( hahah alright fine

 
At 10:10 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

The introduction does not state what the hell you are talking about. Well, it doesn't specify what 'it' is, I mean.

Nonetheless, I think your black and purple knit sweater just might just be enough to 'bring sexy back' before Justin Timberlake does.

Actually, someone needs to tell him, 'dude, it never went away.' Perhaps I just must missed it when sexy disappeared. I don't know.

Being black clothed and heavily makeuped (That...isn't a word, by the way)gets a bad reputation because of the white trash and slut bags that use it to get attention. Thus, the few ruin it for the whole. Same way with black people in the US. Blacks are more likly to get pulled over by a police officer than any other race (old asian women excluded). Although this is completly fair, in my opinion; The % of blacks, even though it is a small %, that are felons is higher than any other race. The few screws the whole over. Yet, the larger population maltreats the whole group because that is what logic dictates. Not because they are mean.

Well, they might be.... Kill them all! They might be mean!

...


Keep up the posts! They're uber interesting.
Peace.

-Kyle

 
At 10:15 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I have a huge fallacy in my train of thought which needs correcting.

"A person in non-black clothes and without makeup is more likely to not be an attention seeker then the said black clothed and heavily makeuped kid is."

fallacy fixed.

 
At 11:02 p.m., Blogger SEASE said...

For the record, I do not...and never will own a sweater even remotely like the aforementioned article of clothing.

As for the "Corrupting The Youth" bit, I had someone write to me and tell me that my Blog is doing just that by presenting "points of view that are skewed so as to promote illegal activity and rebellion".

To which I sent her a transcript of a post I wrote a while back with the following:

Disclaimer: It is not okay to hurt people, break into buildings or homes, trespass, sneak around train-yards, climb billboards, clamber onto bridges or overpasses, write on people's stuff, paint storefronts, or dwell on the negative too much. Though these activities might seem fun and amusing to read about, doing them can get you in a whole heap of trouble. If you do anything and get away with it, please write and tell me about it. If you get caught, don't blame me.

 
At 12:22 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then there are those who hide behind a smile. They try to blend in so no one bothers them about the fact that their republican, empathetic, could care less about pop culture, and wiccan. Anyway...good point and you're not corrupting the youth, just being realistic.

By the way if i ever wear a black and purple tight knit sweater... please put me out of my misery

 

Post a Comment

<< Home