Monday, November 13, 2006

Ritual Massacre




Everybody Up!
In response to my last post, KaesR (FTL) had an interesting point that I can tie into a belated post. So from my vanity I decided that my opinion will actually matter to all of you, therefore I have another little rant for ya'll.

Why do people kill people? There are myriad reasons, my friend. We all have our tendencies...Hell knows I have days where I'm micrometers away from curb-stomping people. But I don't do it. I know what it's like to feel rage, I know how it feels to want someone dead...Oh yes, I do. I know the heat of fights, the adrenaline rush that comes with it. I've experienced this enough that I can recall it incredibly well...but all it serves to do is deter me from committing any acts that might cause me trouble, even if I don't regret them. (On a random note so as to kill the seriousness, my dog just got her head stuck in the trashcan...Dopely...) If I ever do get into a fight...or if I do assault someone, I have to be sure that A) it's worth it, and that B) they deserve the world of hurt I'm about to bring to their table. If it's not worth the trouble I'll inevitably get into over the whole conflict...then what's the point of doing it? And if some 12 year old kid steps to me and decides that he's got the balls and biceps to take me on, I'm gonna laugh in his face and tell him to run home...because there are very few people I know who could take on a guy like me at the age of 12. Shit, I probably wouldn't have been able to manage that. More importantly, there's barely anything that would make me bend my rules enough to beat down a 12 year old kid...It's just not right.

So now that I've finished my pathetic rant about fights...Let me just say this. Humans kill eachother...We always have and we always will. From jealousy to political reasons to psychosis...there's always going to be a reason. What's yours? Next time you tell someone "I'm gonna kill him/her...", catch yourself...ask yourself "If I did actually kill them, would it be worth it? Would I regret it? Would it be right?". Chances are you'll say yes, and so be it. Just an idea.

Also, if someone ever tries acting tough shit and rugged to intimidate you...('Specially you KaesR!)just look at 'em and say "You ain't a gangsta...You ain't even friends with one!" Laugh at the expression on their face, then run like the maniac you are...'cause chances are they'll be pissed once it sinks in.

(C) 2006. SEASE Productions. All Rights Reserved, All Wrongs Justified.


Chocolate is not a substitute for Love. Love is a substitute for chocolate. Because we all know, chocolate is much better than any man will ever be. (OUCH, I'm really hurt Jessie...Right to the core.)

10 Comments:

At 5:23 p.m., Blogger blondie said...

CHOCOLATE FIXES EVERYTHING!!!!

as for the fights and killing well i wouldnt sugest either of them and i no that makes me seem extremly hipocritical to those of you who no me....which i not many people on this blog but who nos what seans told you....but i have to say i never fight unless im defending myself and those around me

why people kill eachother is beyond me theres no need even if you standing up for yourself there are other ways to finish things thenactuly finishing things but i think ive forgotten what i was saying now so im gonna shut up before i start repeating everything ive already said

 
At 5:41 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) i'm very sad i will not get the chance to meet blondie. i have a feeling we would get along pretty damn well...or be too similar in some respects, and vow to smite each other...who knows. and yes, chocolate fixes everything.

 
At 7:37 p.m., Blogger blondie said...

haha who nos from the sounds of things i think we might get along:) and one day i hope we do meet maybe one summer ill find my way down with sean

 
At 4:24 p.m., Blogger SEASE said...

This is like a collision course with a tanker truck and and a "Strike Anywhere Match" transport...Oh dear...

 
At 5:35 p.m., Blogger blondie said...

wtf are you talking bout??

 
At 9:15 p.m., Blogger SEASE said...

You...and Katie Y...together...in the same room...communicating with eachother?! I'm fucked...Ya'll will probably start plotting world domination...and give Jessie and I a run for our money.

 
At 5:12 p.m., Blogger blondie said...

hey thats not such a bad idea....
thanx:P

 
At 10:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww sean, you say that like it's a BAD thing...

 
At 12:13 a.m., Blogger SEASE said...

You say that as if it isn't...

 
At 8:36 p.m., Blogger blondie said...

what if it isnt...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home