Thursday, August 30, 2007

Another Thought...

Space is elastic. You are conceived in a point which expands as you grow. Eventually, when your time is up, you collapse and shrink back into a no point situation. Now this is going on all the time all over the world, so if space was a fixed quantity there would be need to be a consistent ratio between life and death. Obviously there isn't. I'm lost. Anyway to take possession of a piece of space is our first gesture in life, and we occupy our portion until we depart. But what I want to know is this -who gets mine when I leave?

In the words of Richard Feynman: "If you think you understand Quantum Theory, you don't understand Quantum Theory..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea why St. Catherine of Siena wore her particular relic, a leather ring made from Christ's foreskin. Nor why villagers in western India pray to fossilized dinosaur eggs, believing them to be Shiva's testicles. Or on what basis young brides in Cairo are convinced that the butcher's calves' knees are an aphrodisiac. What I do know is that we like things for what they represent, not for what they are. A distinction confirmed by the statistic that the person you love is 72.8% water...

3 Comments:

At 8:28 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

man ur posts are wierd


where have u been man ! how u gonna jsut ...jsut fucken dissapear?....wtf man?...

 
At 9:59 p.m., Blogger SEASE said...

I've had a plan since I was young...one day I'm going to move someplace far away without telling anyone. I'll hang a sign over my door that says "I've Been Beamed Up!"

 
At 8:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol i have had a plan since i was young too...but i dont speak it aloud...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home