Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Rest In Power WASTER12

Yet another Canadian great is gone. WASTER12, a prolific writer from Montreal has been taken from us. I wish I had known him more personally, having only spoken to him online a few times. Needless to say, from what little I did know of him, I held and still do hold nothing but respect for the man and his awe inducing art. Willing to help out just about anyone that didn't have an over-inflated ego, and an incredibly funny guy...he was a key member of the Bombing Science community and shall be missed by all of us. I write this post to commemorate him, his work and his dedication to the culture we mutually take part in.

Rest In Peace WASTER12 (666Camp,CAC)
Rest In Peace Antonio.


1 Comments:

At 9:38 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

<3 =[

 

Post a Comment

<< Home