Saturday, November 25, 2006

WE ARE FREE ARTISTS. OUTSIDE

The graffiti terrorist alert is at an all time medium, it's locked in at color code primer gray. Where there is graffiti, there's little terror, but the terrible graffiti continues.

HERBERT once gave me an enigmatic insight into his world, saying: "While I was awake, I could see the fins scattered on the beach... Everytime that the sky goes dark, and the moon lights up the sand, I go into the sea and I know that in a short time I will disappear, and that what will be bored is a wish to be something that is not just flesh and bone... I don't swim, and the brief sensation that I am drowning comes every day for a few brief seconds, and then it goes away again, and suddenly it brings the wish to be something that has no blood or sweat."

(C) 2006. SEASE Productions. (Herbert Quote Stolen From Nicholas Ganz's Book "Graffiti-World") All Rights Reserved, All Wrongs Justified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home