Sunday, May 14, 2006

How To Be A Villain...

In light of recent events, my mental output has been pushed past it's limits. It appears that I am currently unable to produce any coherent writings, so please bear with me. I spend more time spacing out and pondering than I do back in reality, and yet everytime I sit down here to attempt to archive these thoughts my mind goes blank, words escape me, and I spend half to three quarters of an hour spacing out once again. If and when I return to my previous mindset, I'll be sure to let you know. However, in the meantime...don't expect anything amazing just yet. Check back, but don't hope.

5 Comments:

At 8:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

the braindeadness-or at least constant spacing out- is probably because you've been handling too much for too long and your brain is like, screw it, leave me alone. take a break, take a drive, take a nap... might help, might not... :)
you'll be all smart and bossy again soon!

 
At 9:09 p.m., Blogger SEASE said...

Thank you Katie and Kaite.

 
At 1:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At 1:53 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 
At 1:56 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home