Monday, May 01, 2006

Midnight In The Perfect World...

Everybody Up!

A friend of mine recently read this publication titled Graffiti Dreams...AKA This Blog, and called me a modern philosopher. This bothered me. Not that I dislike being given such an important title...but that is not what I am, nor is it that the purpose of this Blog.

Philosophy is essentially the process of using silogistic reasoning to draw self-reasoned answers to three main questions: "What Is Real?", "What am I", and "Is there only one world, or many?" Have I tackled any of the above questions? No. Perhaps I will someday, but as of now I'm no philosopher.

This Blog is nothing more than a place for me to store my thoughts...A subject is brought to my attention, I think about it, if it's worth a rant, I'll type it up, if it's worth posting, I'll post it. You have no idea how many drafts I have...rants that aren't worth posting, rants that wouldn't mean anything to anyone but me...much like this one. I don't mean to influence anyone's thoughts or beliefs with the content posted on here...If you find something you like, and think that it's a movement or idea worth following, then by all means please agree. But just because you read something on here doesn't mean it's THE answer, or that it's the best way to go.

Disclaimer:
It is not okay to hurt people, break into buildings or homes, trespass, sneak around train-yards, climb billboards, clamber onto bridges or overpasses, write on people's stuff, paint storefronts, or dwell on the negative too much. Though these activities might seem fun and amusing to read about, doing them can get you in a whole heap of trouble. If you do anything and get away with it, please write and tell me about it. If you get caught, don't blame me.

(C) 2006 Sean Slater (Thanks guys!) All Rights Reserved, All Wrongs Justified While You Were Sleeping Is Printed In Canada

4 Comments:

At 8:38 p.m., Blogger SEASE said...

They come off the top of my head. Snippets of conversations that seem relevant to me, titles of songs that I mix and mash together...and other random imagest that occur to me.

 
At 1:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At 1:53 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At 1:55 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home