Monday, June 26, 2006

If you wake up in the morning dreading going to work, dreading the day, hating your life, but you think "Well, I got good pay", what the hell do you use the pay for? Food so you can keep living and continuing the endless cycle of disappointment with your mundane life. When you know you had dreams of something else? But instead you just settled? Fuck settling. Be yourself, live the dream, at no matter the cost. I'd rather be broke and making music/films, then rich and being an accountant. Do what you love, if not why the fuck do you live?. - Sean Smith, Musician, visual artist and good friend.

The above was said to me tonight...and I realised I could make a good blog post out of it. I've felt the same for years. In fact, someone asked me what my greatest fear was...and I told them that it would probably be facing the reality that I'm stuck in a dead-end job with great pay...but no time to spend and enjoy it. I'm not going to make this into a long post, as I don't think there is much more that I could say without being redundant. Just think about it...

(C) 2006 Sean Slater All Rights Reserved, All Wrongs Justified. SEASE Productions.

5 Comments:

At 10:25 a.m., Blogger SEASE said...

What's silly is commenting on a post different from the one that you're referring to. I do check my other posts, just so ya'll know. Thomas...What did you say?

Also, I do call her my girlfriend. But I didn't ask her out. She is my girlfriend...but I'm not relying on that title to hold our relationship together like so many couples I know do.


And to the rest of you. My apologies.

 
At 10:26 a.m., Blogger SEASE said...

I didn't mean that to be as caustic as it sounded...sorry.

 
At 10:15 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is true...so true, wait..i said it.

 
At 10:16 p.m., Blogger SEASE said...

*laughs*

 
At 11:43 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home