Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Cruel And Antithetic...

"I have money...It's trust and character I need around me. Who you choose to hang around us...shows who you are. One car in exchange for knowing what a man's made of...That's a price I can live with. Look at all those people down there. They follow the rules for what? They're letting fear lead them. And if you don't...Life's simple. You make choices and don't look back."

Now this isn't a "Fuck The System" sort of post...I'm being a tad more thoughtful. Only problem is, I'm going to say the same thing that ya'll have heard a million and four times already. Why adhere to the same things as everyone else? We claim to be a country of open and equality minded individuals...but in reality, it's far from it. Equality is but a figment of our imaginations, created to gain support for "ethical" movements and religions, and give legitimacy to revolutions. But that's beside the point...

It's as I've always been told. Live life YOUR way, and you'll be happier for it. If you don't like the way things are handled or the way other people see things...then don't let them guide you. For example...I am bitter, bored, jaded, cynical and at times...misanthropic (or so I've been informed), and I see things respectively. I'm rude, boisterous, obnoxious, caustic and flat out mean in some instances...but guess what. That's who I am, and I love it...and I'm DEFINATELY not changing myself for anyone. So all this, and the quote above...is to say the same thing I've told you over and over again, because none of you are listening yet. You may think you are...That you're completely free, but I'm still not convinced. Even I'm not completely free.
Burn your candle at both ends and you're sure to get hurt. Time is at one end, and fear at the other. You have to eliminate one or the other...and good luck with that whole time-space continuum jazz...

(C) 2006. SEASE Productions. (What else can your magical powers do?) All Rights Reserved, All Wrongs Justified.

4 Comments:

At 9:42 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you misspelled definitely. but i could be wrong. it's happened before.

 
At 9:55 p.m., Blogger blondie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:14 a.m., Blogger blondie said...

haha sweetie your odd....i just noticed the majical powers thing.... so i guess that makes me slow right? or maybe just twisted....
*BEEP!* :D

 
At 9:20 p.m., Blogger SEASE said...

It's spelled Definately in different places...Definitely in others.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home