Sunday, December 17, 2006

So Non-Conformist It's Emo...

Everybody...Sit down.

So once again, I realise I'm trespassing. Only this time it's not illegal. I can't get fined or thrown in jail for it. No community service either, however...chances are good that I'll get a severe beat down for it. Funny, I used to get irked, if not entirely pissed off when friends of mine would start fawning over people I barely knew...Still do sometimes. Of course, this time...I've really gone and done. Only problem is that I'm not the one getting pissed off, I'm the thief. I beat up just about everyone of Courtney's boyfriends...partly because they were assholes, every single one of 'em, but mostly because I didn't know them, and wanted to make it crystal clear that they weren't to fuck around. Well this time, I'm the one guy who stole something from a group of people. And so, I know I shouldn't be butting in and expecting people to accept me. I'm not so conceited as to expect that. All I can really say is, Sorry. 'Cept you Ray...Don't threaten people you don't know.

© 2006 SEASE Productions. All Rights Reserved, All Wrongs Justified.

3 Comments:

At 10:02 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Ray-ray, you mother-fucking beeotch!

 
At 11:20 p.m., Blogger SEASE said...

Well I guess I hit a nerve...

 
At 3:30 p.m., Blogger blondie said...

oh wow.....im not sure i want to ask who that was....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home